About the Centre
The Career Development Centre is a structural division of the Office for Alumni Relations and Career Development. The Centre organises events to advance the relationships between HSE and its industry partners year round. The centre also provides HSE students and graduates with career guidance.
Our main goals:
• Boosting the competitiveness of HSE students and alumni on the job market;
• Assisting students in choosing the right career
The centre cooperates with more than 500 companies such as Sberbank, VTB24, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Gazpromneft Lubricants, IBM, Rosneft, Google, Procter&Gamble, Coca-Cola, EY, Mercedes-Benz, Bloomberg, McKinsey, and more. The centre regularly holds joint events (presentations, master classes, workshops, business games, etc.) with those companies.
What do we do for students?
- We organize HSE's largest career event, the HSE Career Marathon;
- We hold joint lectures, master classes, and seminars with major employers;
- We provide guidance counseling for students, covering topics such as writing CVs and choosing the right career.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.