Partnership with Higher School of Economics
The Career Development Centre offers a range of main ways of cooperation along with being open to new forms of possible interactions.
Main directions in cooperation:
- Placement of vacancies, internships and practices;
- Organization of lectures, master-classes, contests and case-championships;
- Enabling assignees of employers to participate in state examination;
- Providing participation in HSE career events such as HSE.Career Fair, HSE Day and Career Days on faculties;
- A scholarship program;
- Cooperation on the research and development projects, commissioned by the university’s partners;
- Assistance in establishment of joint research, educational or innovative divisions (such as master’s department, specialized laboratories, engineering centres etc.).
Placement of vacancies/internships
If You are an employer and willing to place a vacancy, an internship, a practice offer or other relevant information for HSE students on our website, please familiarize yourself with the following instruction:
1. All relevant vacancies are placed in “Vacancies and internships” topic of our website. Also we publish a daily set of the most recent vacancies and internships on our social networks’ communities. A weekly digest of the best job positions is sent out to all subscribers.
2. To place a vacancy, an internship or a practice offer, You need to email the description of a position and contacts for our response on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After that, your request will be handled and published in 24 hours.
Dear employers! We earnestly ask You to send only offers suitable for specialization and attainment level of HSE students.
If you have any questions – contact us via email@example.com!
Director of the Career Development Centre – Ksenia Mardanova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7-925-68-67-947
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.